Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 25 November 2007

Waiting...

I've got hold of a flywheel and sump from an 1800 Zetec now having spent a couple of cold hours in a scrap yard on Saturday. I've also burnt up my credit card on a whole list of bits from eBay, Canley Classics, and Jigsaw Racing - now all I have to do its wait for it all to arrive before I can go any further.

Here's what I've bought:
  • Type 9 Gearbox
  • GSXR 750 Throttle Bodies
  • Race Inlet Manifold specifically for Zetec with GSXR TB's
  • Front Shocks and Springs
  • GT6 front uprights - all new bits including Trunnions etc.
  • Vented Discs and new Brake Callipers
  • Various bushes and brackets for my Rotoflex rear end
  • Canley's Rotoflex CV conversion kit

All in all a fun afternoon on Friday spent shopping!

I've also dismantled the front end wishbones and turrets ready for shot blasting and powder coating - here are the "before" pictures:





No comments: