Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 20 December 2007

And so it begins!

Okay so I've started bolting stuff to the chassis! The keen eyed amongst you will notice that the turrets have been swapped over - this is because I thought I might want the engine mounts further back but having bolted them up I now think it may be a little to far back so I may well swap them back to their proper sides. I'm also missing a spring on the near side - this is because I was sent a 380lb and a 33olb spring so I had to send one back. I've now received the correct one and will be fitting it soon. I've also just received some stainless steel disc shields to go behind the discs (obviously!) which will also be going on soon. I also haven;t painted up everything yet - partly because I'm impatient and wanted to get something bolted together! Before the car goes on the road I will spray or paint the exposed parts, none of what you see has been fully tightened or torqued up so it can all come apart easily - I just wanted to do a kind of test fit to see how it looks... And it looks great!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me what brakes/discs you have on this?
Thanks Rob